The outbreak of Covid-19 has changed a lot of things for a lot of people. One of the biggest changes has been the school system. In the beginning of the pandemic, students went full remote by doing online learning tasks and zooming once a week for each class. Students had
There are so many different ways to study for a test. Studying is a personal habit that gains success over time, but it is truly something that needs to be practiced. Everyone has different studying habits, but here are a few that may help you ace you next big test:
• AXA Achievement Scholarship - Elyse Schweikert
• Red Cross Scholarship - Katherine Tietjen
• Woodman of the World Award for Excellence in US History - Anna Sommers
• Jane M. Keller ‘66 Math Scholarship - Madeline Riesburg
• Jane M. Keller ‘66 Theatre Scholarship - Anna Buck
• Richard Chadek III
Friday, February 1, Panic! At the Disco came to the CHI Health Center in Omaha. Their tour entitled Pray for the Wicked started on July 11th in Minneapolis and ends in June of this year in Dover. This album celebrates the release their sixth album, Pray for the Wicked, yet
Are you broke and looking for ways to have fun, but save money this summer? Watch this video for a few tips on how you stay cheap while having fun.
Listen to this podcast about Meghan’s Adoption!