Have you ever had to bail out of dinner plans with your friends because they picked a restaurant that’s too expensive? You don’t have to anymore! Here are the top five best meal deals or discounts for “broke” high school students (in my opinion).
- Hyvee Chinese $5 Student Deal: In this deal you get Hyvee’s “One Entrée Meal” which includes an entrée, rice or noodles, an appetizer, and a fortune cookie for $5. Just ask for the student special and show your student ID to get this meal for $5 rather than $7.
- Wendy’s 4 for $4: This is a standard deal on the menu. For $4, you’ll get a burger, four chicken nuggets, fries, and a drink.
- Pocket Points: This is an app that you can download on your phone. Just open the app, set the timer, then lock your phone. The more time you keep your phone off (during school or while you drive), the more points you get. Points are redeemable for free food at many restaurants such as Runza, Pepperjax Grill, and many others.
- Chick-fil-A November promotion: Every Friday of November 2018, bring your student ID inside a Chick-fil-A restaurant and receive a free small shake.
- Chipotle and Qdoba: These two restaurants will offer you a free drink with meal purchase if you show your student ID. Although a drink is only about $1.50, it’s still a discount.