an atypical day in the life of quarantine
Check out this essay about my trip to Colorado
There are so many different ways to study for a test. Studying is a personal habit that gains success over time, but it is truly something that needs to be practiced. Everyone has different studying habits, but here are a few that may help you ace you next big test:
• AXA Achievement Scholarship - Elyse Schweikert
• Red Cross Scholarship - Katherine Tietjen
• Woodman of the World Award for Excellence in US History - Anna Sommers
• Jane M. Keller ‘66 Math Scholarship - Madeline Riesburg
• Jane M. Keller ‘66 Theatre Scholarship - Anna Buck
• Richard Chadek III
Friday, February 1, Panic! At the Disco came to the CHI Health Center in Omaha. Their tour entitled Pray for the Wicked started on July 11th in Minneapolis and ends in June of this year in Dover. This album celebrates the release their sixth album, Pray for the Wicked, yet
Mercy Media is excited to announce the Fall 2018 staff! Click through for bios!
Are you broke and looking for ways to have fun, but save money this summer? Watch this video for a few tips on how you stay cheap while having fun.
Check out this video that Cate Huse and I did on the Maha Music Festival!
Check out this video Ellie Pierce and I made about sophomore year!!