Finding foods to satisfy your fall cravings can be hard. Here are a few easy
homemade food ideas!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
– 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
– a dash of pumpkin spice
– 2 cups of milk
– a little vanilla extract
– half cup of coffee or espresso
Directions: Heat in saucepan, then blend in a blender, and pour over a
shot of espresso.
– a bag of melting caramels
– 2 apples of any kind
Directions: Melt caramels in saucepan, then pour caramel over apples. Let
apples sit four 1 hour.
– 2 cups any type of spiced apple cider
– a couple squirts caramel sauce
– 2 pumps cinnamon coffee flavoring
– whipped topping
Directions: Mix warm cider, caramel, and cinnamon in mug. Spray whipped cream and drizzle caramel on top.
– 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
– 2 tablespoons melted butter
– dash of salt
Directions: Mix seeds, butter, and salt in a bowl. Spread out pumpkin seeds on a cookie sheet and bake until golden brown for 45 minutes at 300 degrees.
– 2 cans of garbanzo beans
– 2 cans of diced tomatos
– 1 can of tomato sauce
– a chopped red onion
– 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– Half a cup of any spicy salad dressing
Directions: Cook all ingredients in a slow cooker for 6-8 hours, then stir in salad dressing before serving.
– 12 Red Wheel cookies, any kind (pictured: Red Wheel Monster Cookie)
Directions: Place cookies on cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees.