With the winter season rolling in quickly its easy to want to stay cuddled in bed and never go to school again. Take a look at these 10 quotes that might make it a little easier for you to zombie walk to your classes
1. “A negative mind will never give you a positive life.”
This reminds us that being negative will always have a negative impact.
2. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
Walt Disney always brings back childhood memories. Those memories might help you smile.
3. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right'”
That thing you’re nervous about doing? Do it, take the risk.
4. “The future belongs to those who see the beauty in their dreams.”
Nobody’s dreams are ever out of reach. Take your time and make a plan and your dreams can always be a reality.
5. “We aim above the mark just to hit the mark.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Always go the extra mile. You won’t have to worry about possible setbacks.
6. “We all know it’s hard to push yourself out of bed some mornings, but the quicker you get up the closer you are to new things.”
-Me, Delaney Burggraff